Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Alana's Banner

One of my dear friends asked me if I could create a banner for her daughter's first birthday party that she was going to use a lady bug theme. This friend and her husband are in the youth ministry and we met them while they were living here in Tuscaloosa. They have since moved but remain big University of Alabama fans and supporters. I am an Auburn grad and fan. But knowing what it would mean to her I decided that a little houndstooth would make this banner just perfect for this sweet little girl. I love the way the banner came out.
One thing I love about this banner is that looks awesome in any kind of black and white pattern. Whatever suits your fancy! It can be changed to fit you and your theme. I think polka dots or stripes or all of the above would also be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment